I’ve been working with high school students in number theory, algebra, and proof writing for the past several years. In Fall 2017, I wrote a full curriculum and taught it to a small online class. This also inspired edits in my Intermediate Number Theory text.
Number Theory Lecture Notes
- Divisibility (pdf) (soln)
- Remainders (pdf) (soln)
- Euclidean Algorithm (pdf) (soln)
- Primes and Polynomials (pdf) (soln)
- Multiplicative Functions (pdf) (soln)
- Fermat’s Little Theorem (pdf) (soln)
- Euler’s Theorem (pdf) (soln)
- Quadratics (pdf) (soln)
- Recursion (pdf)
- Number Theory Games (pdf)
- Harmonic Sums (pdf)
- Riemann Zeta Function & Fractals (pdf) (pdf)
The notes below were my first attempt to teach number theory in an innovative way.
- A-Star 2016 Winter Math Camp AMC Number Theory Notes (pdf)
Additionally, I’ve given several lectures to the NNVMath team in preparation for ARML.
Northern Nevada Math
- Sit Back and Enjoy the Problems (AoPS)